Tuesday, October 11, 2016

project development


I follow a blog/IG account called Illuminate Classes.  About a month ago their registration opened and I noticed a class from one of my favorite photographers, Deb Schwedhelm.  I decided to take it.  It wasn't until after I registered that I paid any attention to the title of the class.  PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & FINE ART.  I have never felt that any of my photography has had anything to do with fine art.  The class has been fascinating.  I am loving the inspiration to create, push myself, stretch and grow.  What I have loved most about this course is that I am picking up my camera again- EVERYDAY is my assignment.  Without that prodding I wouldn't have taken time to photograph Kate tonight, and I am so glad I did.








No comments:

Post a Comment