Sunday, October 8, 2017

BIOLOGY>CHEMISTRY

As we were driving to Sunday dinner Ellie was in the passenger's seat.  We were actually attempting to tow the VW bus truck to Nana's to store for the winter...or longer, but that is a long story for another day.

She reflected...

isn't it amazing how all of our bones, muscles and ligaments work together?

As we drove down the hill toward the round-about we agreed--- the amazing intricacies of our bodies, even those that don't function perfectly, testify to the reality of a God who created us, a Father who has a plan for us.  Every cell in our body has a function.  Our bodies were created to fight for life, to protect from illness, to heal.

On the way home our discussion continued-

humans are the most dominant animal on the planet.

Jungle Book reminds us that man has the tools of fire and invention.  The animals told Mowgli, DON'T USE YOUR TRICKS.

it would be fascinating to be a researcher-

BIOLOGY>CHEMISTRY

I love listening to her thoughts.  It is interesting to me, that as she is gathering truths from school, literature, movies and personal experience, I get to reflect on one of the greatest testaments of the reality of God...the moment SHE, my first baby was placed into my arms.  I knew that this precious baby was more than x/y chromosome - zygote - baby.  She was a MIRACLE.  A literal miracle.  A spirit filled the room that wasn't there before.  I felt immediately that she was filled with light and wanted knowledge.  That spirit in her continues today.  I could never deny after March 4th, 2002 at 5:13 a.m. that not only was there a Heavenly Father with a plan for me, but that HE is greater than I ever imagined.  


MARCH 4, 2002 @ LDS HOSPITAL, SALT LAKE CITY, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment